[oodisc] Re: (Archive Copy) Fw:spice girls' vocal concert

Postmaster postmaster на roguetrader.dyndns.org
Пн Ноя 25 03:01:48 MSK 2002

In order to combat the spread of internet infestations through virus proliferation you are recieving this message becasue it contained an attachement. Which may or may not be infected with a virus. If you did not send out an email to me then you are probably infected with a virus, most likely Klez

If you do not have Virus protection, please disconnect your computer from the internet until you have bought a virus scanner. Or go to http://www.symantec.com for instructions on how to remove the Klez virus you're infected with.

I would also suggest contacting everyone in your address book and asking them to run a virus scan or get a virus scan. The nature of the Klez virus is to use peoples email address falsely. So you may not have actually sent this, but someone you know, has you in there address book and is infected and spreading it under your name.

Postmaster.