[oodisc] jeans

master на gilce.com.cn master на gilce.com.cn
Вт Дек 31 04:39:40 MSK 2002

Shun De Run Xing garments Co.,Ltd
Fax:0086-765-5380270   Phone:0086-765-5380963
website: www.gilce.com.cn
e-mail: master на gilce.com.cn
Fm: Ms. Jessie Wang

Dear sirs,
Happy new year!
Our company is a manufacturer of speciality jeans garments more than twenty years.There are more than 400 worker for
consummate skill. All products are designed, made a sample, produced, washed water and sold by our factory. So the
flexibility of mode of production, efficiency are remarkable.
Our company always produce the medium and high-grade goods, and have many famous-brand clothing trust the experience
made.
Pls contact us directly, we will serve you wholeheartedly.

Best regards!
Jessie

╠╬сй╪Чй╧сц ╥иаЗх╨╥╒фВ ╥╒км,сй╪ЧдзхщсК ╥иаЗхМ╪Ч нч╧ь
╥иаЗхМ╪Ч: http://www.163sm.com/kt/
This mail was sent using FlyingDragon Mail Sender, But The contents
is none business of FlyingDragon Software.
FlyingDragon Software: http://www.163sm.com/kt/