[oodisc] [JT] Mozilla bug # 122083

Aleksey Novodvorsky aen на logic.ru
Сб Фев 2 03:30:40 MSK 2002

Замечательеая ошибка в mozilla, которую только что исправили:
--------------

When you type "vi " or "v " in the URL bar and press Enter the browser freezes
and consumes all available CPU. Turning Internet Keywords or autocompletion on
or off has no effect. I wasn't able to find any other words that hang the
browser. Other single letters than v and other two-letter words beginning with
v work as expected (I tried them all).

In particular, the word "emacs" works just fine ;)

The bug exists at least in Mozilla 0.9.7 (I tried all the words only on 0.9.7),
0.9.6 and the most recent nightly build. I tried removing my .mozilla directory
and my .netscape directory and thus restarting with the default configuration,
but the bug remained.

Rgrds, AEN