[oodisc] Fw: Re: [MrProject] Mr. Project Expansion (was: How-To for Non Project Managers)

Alexandre Prokoudine avp на altlinux.ru
Ср Янв 15 17:03:56 MSK 2003

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 15 Jan 2003 14:39:07 +0100
From: Mikael Hallendal <micke на codefactory.se>
To: MrProject <mrproject на lists.codefactory.se>
Subject: Re: [MrProject] Mr. Project Expansion (was: How-To for Non Project
Managers)

tis 2002-12-31 klockan 15.52 skrev Christopher A. Williams:

Hi!

We have planned for support of an SQL backend. Something basic is
scheduled for MrProject 0.10 which we will release during March 2003.
After that we can extend this support and it should be easy enough to
write a web frontend that uses the database directly.

The first web interface we'll release (together with 0.10) will be a
read-only web interface that uses XSLT to transform a MrProject file
into a HTML page.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke на codefactory.se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/