[oodisc] [Fwd: [native-lang] Rep:Re: [native-lang] Rep:[native-lang] Russian (ru): New project or]

Rail Aliev rail на iqchoice.com
Ср Июл 2 16:29:44 MSD 2003

Привет всем.
Тут проскочило такое письмо на dev на native-lang.openoffice.org.
Что скажет сообщество? :)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [native-lang] Rep:Re: [native-lang] Rep:[native-lang] Russian
(ru): New project or
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:55:33 GMT
From: Charles-H. SCHULZ <southerncross на ifrance.com>
To: <dev на native-lang.openoffice.org>
CC: <info-oo на openoffice.ru>

Vladimir, Rail, people from OpenOffice.ru:

1) Vladimir you can definitely fund a Russian Native-lang project
2) People from OpenOffice.ru are invited and encouraged to share this
project with you and collaborate. (I'm only wondering why they keep
silent so long time?)

3) People, we should now vote for a Russian Native-Lang project (ru) +1
for ru.openoffice.org!

4) As soon as this is done Louis will explain you how to deal with the
SourceCast platform and integration of the Cyrillic fonts.

Rail, maybe it's a mistake, but your family name seems to be Russian???
Could you then help these folks with it?

Sincerely,

Charles-H. Schulz
Native-Lang Project Leader,
OpenOffice.org

AFAIK there is openoffice.ru site supported by ALT Linux Team.
Let's invite them to OO.org :)

Charles-H. SCHULZ wrote:
> Hello Vladimir,
>
> we unfortunately do not have a Russian Native-Lang project, but we
would
> be very pleased to have one. Would you or somebody you know be
> interested in creating one?
>
> Charles-H. Schulz
> Native-Lang project leader
> OpenOffice.org
>

> Hello, community!
> I'm young member so please sorry me for boring you. Can anyone tell me
> is
> there Russian lang project? If no, does anyone wants to rule over it
for
> it
> will take too much time to start it.
> Sincerely yours, BoBaH.

> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help на native-lang.openoffice.org

> Envie de discuter en "live" avec vos amis ? Te'le'charger MSN Messenger
> http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/m la 1e`re messagerie instantane'e de
France

--
Best regards,