[oodisc] I have finally subscribed.

Dirk Mittler mdirk на sympatico.ca
Чт Июн 19 02:17:26 MSD 2003

Dear Sir,

Previously, I warned you that 3 previous accesses to your Web page occurred without my prior knowledge.

However I have decided to establish my e-mail address and name with your Web site as a precaution, so that no other people can reserve my name and e-mail address.

Therefore, the 4th use of my e-mail address is legitimate, and should not be regarded as false. Nevertheless, most of your mailings will be intercepted by my Spam filter, which is a convenient arrangement for me at this time.

Dirk

The wheel of life goes 'round and 'round,
It makes a hollow rumbling sound.

I don't share my reply mail without permission.

Circuits overheat with constant sadness.