[oodisc] (без темы) в догонку

Vladimir Dmitrichenkov wan на sngb.ru
Пн Июл 25 12:05:23 MSD 2005

Vladimir Dmitrichenkov said the following on 25.07.2005 13:59:

> Andrii Dobrovol`s`kii said the following on 25.07.2005 13:45:
>

>> | Да, можно. поставь WinXP
>> |
>> Хм... Дорогие у Вас советы...
>> Лучше прочесть доку на лило. И запаролить выбор загрузки Окошек.
>> Сам не делал, давать пошаговых инструкций не буду. Но, почитайте...
>

> всё это верно, man lilo спасает мир, но....... есть одно но.....
> пароли в lilo.conf храняться в открытом виде... по поводу шифрования
> опять-же в man lilo.conf

Это из man lilo.conf:
password=<password>
              The per-image option `password=...' (see below) applies to
all images. This option may prevent unat-
              tended booting, if the default image is `password='
protected  at  the  default  level  `mandatory',
              which is a level higher than `restricted'.

----- man lilo:

wan на evil:~$ man lilo
LILO(8)                                                   LILO(8)

NAME
       lilo - install boot loader

SYNOPSIS
       Main function:

        /sbin/lilo - install boot loader

       Auxiliary uses:

        /sbin/lilo -A - activate/show active partition
        /sbin/lilo -E - edit header or update a bitmap file
        /sbin/lilo -I - inquire path name of current kernel
        /sbin/lilo -M - write a Master Boot Loader on a device
        /sbin/lilo -q - query map
        /sbin/lilo -R - set default command line for next reboot
        /sbin/lilo -T - tell more about specified topic
        /sbin/lilo {-u|-U} - uninstall LILO boot loader

DESCRIPTION
       lilo installs a boot loader that will be activated the next time
you boot your system. The default configu-
       ration file /etc/lilo.conf (see 'man lilo.conf') will contain
most options, but many, including those which
       override the configuration file, may be specified on the command
line.

            -p     Require interactive entry of all passwords specified
as "" in the configuration file.

     etc ---
                 /sbin/lilo -p passwd