[oodisc] Что за баг в OOo2

Maxim Britov udjinrg на forenet.by
Пт Окт 28 11:44:49 MSD 2005

From: Martin Hollmichel
To: releases на openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [releases] 2.0.0 release status
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:45:36 +0200

Hi,

somehow my first message got lost :(

we got a stopper reported:
55330 Incorrect attributes of graphics objects after saving in .odt format

also 55719 No printing of text when UI language is RTL
is serious enough to include it in a thrird release candidate.

so we (Pavel, Andre, Stefan and I on irc) decided to do the release one
week later and make a third release candidate with these fixes included,

Martin

--
Maxim Britov

GnuPG KeyID 0x4580A6D66F3DB1FB xmpp:maxim на modum.by icq 198171258
Fingerprint: 4059 B5C5 8985 5A47 8F5A 8623 4580 A6D6 6F3D B1FB