[Oo-discuss] Несколько форм в одном HTML-файле

drweb drweb на klax.tula.ru
Вт Дек 28 15:57:42 UTC 2010

28.12.2010 14:52, Andrii Dobrovol`s`kii пишет:
>> И продолжают поддерживать редактор HTML в составе OOo
> В МСО тоже редактор эйчтиэмэля поддерживают... Кто б им руки за это
> оторвал?... Мало ли кто какой чушью занимается?
[Issue 20878] Q-PCD Show spaces at end of a wrapped line in Writer
I am the original poster.  Don't hold your breath.  Open Office
only fixes bugs that interest them or block some new feature bloat
they want to add.  Check out when I opened this bug:  "Opened: Wed
Oct 8 11:23:00 +0000 2003"  This bug is
over SEVEN years old and they still do not care.  Very
frustrating.  And very bizarre for an open source project: OO is
the only open source I know of that acts this way.  Maybe they all
used to work for Microsoft.