[oodisc] GROCERY COUPONS CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE BRAND $5.00 ADV

grocerycouponsforyou на hotmail.com grocerycouponsforyou на hotmail.com
Вт Фев 5 19:42:34 MSK 2002

WHY WAIT FOR THE SUNDAY PAPER?

Fortune$ in Grocery Coupon$ Saves You Money!Choose from over
1,200 manufactures' coupons! Saving Money at the Grocery Store
has never been easier! Save Up To 50% On The Products You Want,
Need and Use! aclipnsave на pcpostal.com

HERE'S YOUR TICKET TO OVER $500.00 WORTH OF COUPONS ON YOUR
FAVORITE GROCERY PRODUCTS!GET THE COUPONS OF YOUR CHOICE ON MAJOR
NATIONAL BRANDS! aclipnsave на pcpostal.com

SELECT FROM $500.00 WORTH OF COUPONS FROM MAJOR BRANDS.Cutting
your Grocery Bill down to size has never been easier!Stretching
YOUR grocery shopping dollars has never been easier! FOR EVERY
TYPE OF PRODCUT. aclipnsave на pcpostal.com

Get the Coupons You Want, When You Want Them! You Can't Lose with
Coupons You Choose! aclipnsave на pcpostal.com

Nearly 80% OF ALL AMERICAN households use coupons. It is this
high level of coupons by today's consumers that has created the
need for "CLIPNSAVE" coupons. We help your take advantage of
these great savings by allowing you the opportunity to order
coupons you want when you want. aclipnsave на pcpostal.com

To order your $500.00 SUPER SAVER coupon book, full of the
products that you love and choose, call us at 312.829.1164 or
you can order securely via the internet by clicking the buy now
link! aclipnsave на pcpostal.com

I FULLY GUARANTEE THAT WILL ENJOY SAVINGS OF AT LEAST $500.00 OR
YOUR MONEY BACK AND YOU CAN KEEP THE COUPON BOOK. TRY THAT WITH
YOUR SUNDAY PAPER. aclipnsave на pcpostal.com

Now you can save even more at the grocery store! Simply download
a new and complete list of manufactures coupons every time you
order. Since the coupon book is distributed nationally, all the
coupons listed in your book are national products. On our site we
have regional products, coupons for seasonal items and coupons
not found elsewhere. Make your dollar stretch even further,
additional coupons are only a click away.
aclipnsave на pcpostal.com

You know what they say you can't tell someone how to get
somewhere unless you've been there yourself. Well I've been
there. Why wait for Sunday's coupons and they are never the one's
that you use. With CLIPNSAVE I choose the products that I want to
save on.

Rosie Rodriquez
Birmingham, AL

I received your SUPER SAVER coupon book after I had my carpet
cleaned. I was skeptical as to whether the program worked. I am
now on my fifth book and wanted to let you know that it has rally
been saving me money at the grocery store...
Thanks for helping me save!
Kathleen Brown
Chicago, IL

P.S. Get DOUBLE BONUS on DOUBLE COUPON days.

P.P.S. The CLIPNSAVE SUPER SAVER book never expires.

DO IT NOW AND SAVE. Order your book now and receive 3 $10.00
dollar coupon certificates FREE for ordering now via our secure
network server. For the low low price of $29.95 receive $530.00
worth of coupons on the coupons of your choice.
DO IT NOW!!!! aclipnsave на pcpostal.com

Send your email to aclipnsave на pcpostal.com to learn more....

This in not (SPAM) This is a direct mail marketing. If you have
received this in error or, which to be removed from our mailing
list, type REMOVE in the subject line. This is a one time
mailing.