[oodisc] Fwd: Re: [api-dev] Transfer keybindings

vbux на artmed.ru vbux на artmed.ru
Пт Июн 27 16:14:51 MSD 2003

Добрый день.
Может кому-то будет интересно. Я когда-то здесь задавал вопрос о
сохранении клавиатурных комбинаций. Решение оказалось очень простым.
При сохранении конфигурации подобным образом в документ записывается
Configuration/calckeybindings.xml и руками ее восстанавливать не
приходится.
Процитирую ответ на мой вопрос:

From: Carsten Driesner <carsten.driesner на sun.com>
To: dev на api.openoffice.org
Date: Friday, June 27, 2003, 3:18:55 PM
Subject: [api-dev] Transfer keybindings
Vladimir wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I need transfer keybindings with my Calc documents. (With keys assigned
> StarBasic macroses.) Keybindings work in my copy of Calc, but not in any
> another. How may i restore keybindings with use StarBasic macro?

Hi Vladimir,

This is possible, you have to save your calc keyboard configuration into
your document. Open the keyboard shortcuts configuration dialog via
"Tools - Configure..." and select the "Keyboard" tab page. If you want
to change Calc specific shortcuts select the "Calc" radio button,
otherwise "OpenOffice.org". Make your changes and press the "Save..."
button. Choose the document which should contain your keyboard shortcuts
and press "Save". The upcomming warning can be ignored as the keyboard
configuration is additionally stored into your document, it won't be
overwritten. If you reset the keyboard shortcut configuration via
"Reset" and load the document the configured shortcuts should work.

Carsten